Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper at Sunset

2 posters

:: Horse World :: Sunset

Go down

Jasper at Sunset Empty Jasper at Sunset

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:57 am

Watching the sunset at this time was mezmorizing to me, and I just watched the glowing light. I stood right beneath a tree. I had faught my war enough, I'd lived my life defending myself and protecting others, now it was my time to relax. The sun hit off of my dark coat, glistening and glimmering, and I looked at the water. Refelection shone up at me, and my scars reflected. They didn't hurt any more, but they did when I had earned them. I was tired, possibly too tired to even make it to dark. I had walked a long way, just to get here.My forelock fell over my handsome eyes, and my back legs relaxed.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Jasper at Sunset Empty Re: Jasper at Sunset

Post  Alice Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:11 am

Sunset the end of yet another long day alone. I stepped silently as I made my way through Sunset. Haha, that sounded funny, Sunset at sunset. Just as the golden rays filled the sky someone swept into my view. Yes! New horse! Excitement washed through my body making me pivoted to a stop. "Hi." The soprano song filling the air as I waited and watched. My bay coat shining as it took in the rays of sunlight.
Alice
Alice
Admin

https://thepath.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:16 am

I turned at the sound of a high voice, an enjoyable one however. I looked at the strange mare, but replied to her speech. "Hello," I chuckled, and flexed my neck to take a better look at her. A funky little filly, someone who I could keep around.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:22 am

Curiosity led me closer to him. This wasn't the best light to get a good look at someone. The first thing was the scars, crescents, strange. I had to crane my neck to look up at him. Was I really that short compared to everyone else? Eh, oh well. Skillfully my legs moved, like a dance, as I went towards him. "Hey." I giggled. A calmer one, quieter than the other stallion's I'd seen. Thankfully.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:34 am

My personality led me to not be annoyed with this mare. I actually enjoyed having her around. I chuckled, and looked down at her. Her figure was petit, small, but all the same beautiful. The sunset was fading quickly, it didn't last that long anyways. "Hello," I repeated, this time with a bit of a teasing edge. My emotion was calm, and I didn't move not once.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:43 am

The handsome stallion stood before me though I felt no intimidation towards him, only curiosity. "I think we've gotten past the greeting." My high pitched laugh. "So, I'm Alice." I couldn't help but take another glance towards his scars.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:59 am

"Jasper, nice to meet you Alice," I said calmly, and let the air blow out of my nostrils. My forelock fell over my eyes messily, and I saw her looking at my scars. This mare had energy, something I appreciated.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:06 am

"You too." Jasper, hm, I like that name. Thankfully he was quiet, I couldn't deal with another stallion who couldn't stop talking about themselves. When I noticed his messy forelock I craned my neck as far as I could and fixed it probably the best I could. Since I was practically balancing on my back legs, it was alot harder than I would have thought.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 am

So she liked to fix things. Petit, energetic, caring, and liked to fix things. I'd have to keep track of these things. I stepped forward, and nudged her neck. I just wanted to make sure.. "So, where have you come from?"
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:16 am

A soft squeal had to pop out when he nudged me. "Okay." I giggled before I fell, making sure I had my balance back. "Everywhere and anywhere." Happily I pranced around under the night sky. The stars and moon made a soft glow radiate off of Sunset. "You?"
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:20 am

A small horror movie."Lot's of places," I responded, and just watched her. I couldn't nearly work up that much energy, unless it was necessary. That was my talent, I could defend myself well. Fastest of my family. "I've been traveling for a while, just waiting to settle down a bit,"
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 am

That gave me an idea. A smile played on my lips as I went back to him. "Then we should live together! I know I should be settling down, well to some degree." I don't think completely settling down would be possible for me. Me? Settle, no. He surely seemed like a good companion. Plus, I had a feeling things were going to be good between us.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 am

"You? Settle down? To what place?" I chuckled, but nodded. "That idea sounds like the best I've heard in a while," I commented, pointing out that my life hadn't had the best support system anyways. I was bonded to her, I couldn't help it. I watched her, wondering what on earth could be going through her mind at the moment.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:39 am

It was easy for me to pick up that little tip about his life. My curiosity was starting to kick in and I tilted my head to the side as I danced towards him. Really I couldn't help that I was already attached the this stallion. His strange personality satisfying. "So, where to?"
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:42 am

"I'm not sure, but we'll find some place," I murmured, and pricked my golden ears. Alice was right. Everywhere and anywhere, she did need to settle down. I chuckled, and nudged her. I was still calm, though excitment fluttered through me.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 am

That hint of excitement that flashed through his eyes caught my attention right away. Most said I acted more like a filly than a mare, but oh well it was fun. Playfully I pressed my muzzle against his neck and pushed. The choppy and short strands of my tail fluttering in the breeze, my mane copying.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:50 am

"I'm going, i'm going, but where to?" I asked, hopefully. I wasn't good with this sort of thing, I couldn't read her mind. I planted my feet, so she couldn't push until we came up with something.
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 am

"The meadow!" I declared, jumping forward. I giggled and trotted in that direction, flicking my tail happily. "Come on Jasper!" I called back in pitch that was higher than normally because of the excitement shooting through my body.
Alice
Alice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down