Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaspers'

Go down

Jaspers' Empty Jaspers'

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:03 am

Deja Vu//6 years//fae//chestnut overo//no mate//likes to explore//Song//chestnut mane//chestnut tail//no certain place//blue eyes//white spots//running//dancing//playing//gentle//kind//my past is my past and mine alone. i wouldn't like to share it with you, so don't ask. i was not abused, and i was not left alone. if you want to put it that way anyway. i roam, just looking at the things in life. do i look like i need help?
Jaspers' Kag4m1
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Jaspers' Empty Re: Jaspers'

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:04 am

my name is melay. when i was young, my parents named me, a strange name, but a comforting thing to say. it's rolls off your tongue, no? my coat and my movement are exotic, much like my name and personality. i flirt, i scheme, i plan. i like to prance and play, but even then, i like many others get tired.//Melay//black paint overo//3 yrs//fae//white splotches//goldenhooves//black mane//black tail//playful//exotic//song
Jaspers' 30cluef

peroxide//stag//4 yrs//lustendio//grey//dappled lightly//gold hooves//proportioned//groomed//grey mane//grey/golden tail//black muzzle//gentle//playful//intelligent//alone//protective//satisfying//creative//song
Jaspers' 2u4su10]

[size=9]sioux//fae//6yrs//arabian\cob//bay//elegant//beautiful//black mane//black tail//stockings//long mane and forelock//long tail//likes to hum and talk//sensative//darling//innocent//flowers//friends//quiet//speach//song

Jaspers' W6zjm0

Sir Ashwood.
Large or small? Both.
Careful or strained? Again, both.
Loved or Loving? Depends on my mood
Cunning or sly? Cunning on Mondays, Sly the rest.
Fae or stag?Stag.
Wanted or wanting?Wanting.
My name is sir ashwood, and I come from a long line of fabulous sires, and dams. It's not my fault I was born this way. I like to talk about me, but my personality is almost always different. Since I was born in captivity, I can be unpredictable, yet strangely loyal. Do i like being this way? No not 'tall.

Jaspers' 2l9iet5
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 am

Kai
Kai was raised as a beauty, and gentle soul. She is careful around stallions, and most foals, for her own safety. Just to be sure she gets treated right, Kai always likes to stay in or out, and not inbetween. She likes snow, rain, and lots of bright colors, and most of her interests are just in what she finds out of life. In most cases, she is by herself. She is perfectly fine with it too. The 3 year old beauty can strut her stuff, and show off if she wants to. She's proportioned extremely well, and her fine face and be spotted from a distance. Speckled and dotted, she loves her coat. She likes who she is.
Jaspers' 2cnjnkl

Jasper
Jasper has a different type of personality. He finds himself attracted to totally different things, and finds that he needs that thing. Whether it's food, liquid.. or possibly even a mare. His temperment makes him easy to get along with, those his apperance might frighten you at first. Tall, and muscular but lean.
It's almost like he changes emotion. Jasper is loyal, and stunningly gorgeous if you get to know him, and his features can almost be seen. A cresent shape scars over his hide.

Jaspers' 332w5ld
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum